Need help getting insulin pump therapy/CGM/structured education?
- If you live in Scotland, please contact our colleagues at iPAG Scotland
- If you want to know about how to get an insulin pump in England, Wales or NI, please read our step-by-step guide first and get in touch with any specific questions
- If you want to access CGM in England or Wales, please read BOTH our overview and detailed info on how CGM funding currently works and get in touch if you need additional information.
There are two ways to contact us:
- Web contact form (opens on a new page)
- Or call us at JDRF on 020 7713 2030 – Please note the web contact form is the best way to contact us, and you will get a faster response
We aim to answer all enquiries within 3 days. (Please add input@JDRF.org.uk to your allowed senders’ list, and check your spam file if you have not heard from us in a few days.)
If you have tried to contact us a couple of times using the contact form and still have not heard, please call us on 020 7713 2030 and leave a contact number as we may have had difficulty reaching your email address.