Have you found our website useful?
Do you support INPUT’s mission?
There are many ways you can help us:
- help other people find us: tell them about us in conversation, in your clinic, online
- like our Facebook page and/or follow our Twitter feed to keep up to date with news, hear about surveys, and find out where we will be exhibiting. Like and share or retweet our messages (see top right for links)
- start a local informal support group and tell people about us if they are trying to access diabetes technology
- taking part in a race / marathon / challenge? Get sponsored for INPUT by setting up an online sponsorship page here and nominating INPUT Patient Advocacy.
- could you hold a coffee morning once in a while? As you serve coffee and cake have a little box for anonymous small cash donations for INPUT. Invite your friends, family & neighbours – they don’t have to have any connection with diabetes!
- do you shop online? Give as you Live is the easy way to support INPUT Patient Advocacy at no extra cost to you! Sign up for free here, or read more info here.
- donate online – every single £1 is gratefully received
Payment options include credit cards, PayPal and CAF account. If you are a UK tax payer, you can add gift aid using any of the 3 online methods.